What I learned in Guinness Academy
- Hold a Guinness pint glass under the tap at a 45-degree angle, with the Guinness logo facing away from you
- Pull the handle of the tap towards you so that the beer aims directly for the image of the harp on the Guinness logo.
- As the beer reaches the word “Guinness” on the glass, start straightening the glass and then stop the tap when the beer reaches the harp.
- Let the beer sit for two minutes to settle
- Holding the glass straight, push the tap forward to top off the glass until there is a small foamy head just over the top of the glass – but not enough to drip down the sides