But, the number one question I get from anyone I come across is about my job and what I will do when I get back home. This continuous question has forced me to think about work a little more than I would have liked to, and I’m still not exactly sure what my ideal job would be or what I will do upon my return. So, I have come up with the following thoughts to help guide me to whatever I will do next to *happily* make up some of the money I have spent in the past three months!
- Marketing / Advertising: my field, my comfort zone, but a very big world and many skills are transferable
- Travel, fitness, horses: areas/industries I am most interested in and passionate about
- The thought of sitting at a desk all day: gives me anxiety! Maybe I would prefer being able to go to clients or external meetings or even travel for work occasionally?
- I need to truly believe in a brand or product in order to be happy in my day-to-day
- How do I become a consultant or a freelance marketer?
- I kind of want to work with small businesses like niche gyms, travel apps and fitness/health professionals to help develop their brands